Top Peruvian Chef Kiko Zeballos presents the evolution of Peruvian Cuisine through the lens of a six-course meal. Your food experience will be enriched learning more about the culinary history of Peru, and the immigrant cultures that defined its cuisine.
- Wednesday, September 27th, 2017
- Thursday, September 28th, 2017
- Friday, September 29th, 2017
- Saturday, September 30th, 2017
Book your seat at www.miperu.ch
The Peruvian chef Kiko Zeballos has contributed to elevate the Peruvian food to haute cuisine. Some highlights of his career:
- Chef at Ferrán Adrià’s Hacienda Benazuza in Sevilla
- Executive chef at Gaston Acurio’s restaurant in Madrid
- His restaurant Viru was awarded in the famous Madrid Fusion
"I'm committed to be an Ambassador of Peruvian Cuisine in Switzerland and in the World."