Ingredients (for 6 servings):
- 6 eggs
2 tbsp. sugar
- Pavesini cookies - can be bought at Coop, for example
- 2 big cups of coffee - it should be enough for making the cookies wet
Chocolate powder for decoration
- Take 2 bowls and use them to separate the yolk from the egg white
- Mix the egg yolk with one tbsp. sugar until it’s creamy
- Mix the egg whites with one tbsp. sugar and beat it until stiff
- During this procedure you can prepare the coffee. Keep the coffee warm.
- Put the egg yolk and egg white creams in one bowl and mix it softly until you have a very nice and thick cream.
- Take the pan that will contain the tiramisu: dip the cookies into the coffee and place them in the pan in a way that the whole pan is covered. On top of the first layer add one layer of the cream. Continue with another layer of cookies. Alternate cream layers and cookie layers until the tiramisu has reached the desired size.
- The last layer must be cream and should be decorated with chocolate powder on top
- Place the tiramisu in the fridge for 3 hours before eating it.